It's Official: I'm a Nerd/Overachieving Geek
The university called me on Monday and said i'd been given The Department of Media Arts Prize for best Media Arts student. I would've found this out and been given it on 2 September if i'd attended my graduation. I'm really surprised/confused: there had to have been at least three-hundred third-year Media Arts students...
The certificate and a cheque for £100 arrived in the mail this morning. What do you think i should do with the money? What would you do?
5 comments:
Ha! You couldn't be more right.
wow congratulations! ^^
Hey, thanks Kriti. Hope you're well.
1.Buy a black marker.
2. Find a suicidal human.
3. Get said human to get to know Damien Hirst, or at least be photograped talking to him.
4. Sign the humans chest exactly as Hirst would.
5. Go out and buy a suitable length of rope.
6. Instruct the human to walk into a busy museum and hang himself. Preparations would have to be made for this to get it to go right.
7.Laugh.
result:
£100 well spent and that useless prick Damien Hirst gone to jail for a few years. I guarantee that you will get a good nights sleep. Isn't that priceless?
Hahaha! I'm glad you weren't handed £100! But speaking of my health and sanity, spending it on my insomnia somehow isn't a bad idea.
Never amazed by how widely hated Hirst is.
Post a Comment